Terms and Conditions for Collaborators of GB Translation
All you need to know for a Smooth Collaboration
Send only one invoice at the end of each month (containing all of your work for the month) to email@example.com. (We will not forward invoices from any other addresses.) Please don't 'CC' this email to any other address.
You will receive our payment within one month of correct receipt of the invoice. We do not confirm receipt of invoices, so if you do not receive a reply, assume that all is OK.
Only invoices in pdf format will be accepted. Otherwise, you will be asked to re-send them.
Required information to include in your invoice:
- Your own VAT number (intra-community VAT number if you live in the EU)
- Your full address
- Invoice no.
- Invoice date (last day of the month)
- Project no. for each project
- Bank details
- Our info:
Plaza de Honduras 26, 46022 Valencia, Spain
VAT no.: ESX9888725J (X9888725J if you are registered in Spain yourself)
If your work for us is carried out via the Smartcat platform, you do not need to send us a separate invoice!
- Apparent sloppiness. Double spaces, punctuation mistakes, untranslated bits. According to our policy, all translatable texts need to be translated (e. g. institutions, positions, job titles, technical terminology) and this is the explicit preference of our translation services. Failure to do this will be interpreted as sloppiness.
- Remaining typos and/or spell check not completed. (If the document language has not been changed to the target language, this is proof that no spell check has been carried out and will lead to immediate rejection of the text.)
- Failure to respect norms of professional translation (use of prefixes for phone numbers, conversion of monetary values, correct use of capitalization in the target language etc.)
Welcome to the Team!
We look forward to an excellent, long-lasting business relationship with you!